Skip to content
- 2 long seedless cucumbers
- 1/3 cup of Jovian Pantry® Viet Vinaigrette
- 1 Vidalia or sweet onion
- Lemon or lime juice to taste
- Chili flakes or ground black pepper to taste
- Peel and slice the cucumbers and 1/2 of the onion. The thickness of slices depends on how long you plan to marinate them. If you only have few hours, then slice them 1/8 inch or thinner; if overnight, then 1/4 of an inch is fine.
- In a bowl add the sliced cucumbers, sliced onion, and Viet Vinaigrette and taste. If you would like a more mellow flavor, squeeze in some lime or lemon juice.
- Add chili flakes or black pepper to your preferred heat. Stir again thoroughly, cover, and refrigerate. Remember to occasionally stir during the marinating process.