4 to 5 lbs of chicken wings
4 to 6 fl oz of Jovian Pantry® Viet Vinaigrette
2 chopped or pureed lemongrass stalks
4 scallion stalks
Jovian Pantry® Caramel Braising Sauce to finish
- Clean the wings and cut into drumettes and flats if they are not already separated.
- Chop the lemongrass and scallions.
- Toss the chicken wings with the lemongrass, scallions, and Viet Vinaigrette and let marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours; the longer the better.
- If cooking in an oven, preheat to 375F. Lay the wings out flat on a baking sheet, place in the oven, and bake for 25 minutes or until the juices run clear. Remove from oven, place the chicken wings on the grill and baste with the Caramel Braising Sauce until they are caramelized.
- If cooking on a grill, cook the wings on indirect heat and cook until the juices run clear or the meat temperature is at 160F. Finish cooking by basting them with the Caramel Braising Sauce until they are caramelized.