- 1 rack of pork ribs, any style
- 3-4 tbs Jovian Pantry® V Spice Seasoning
- Jovian Pantry® VS BBQ Sauce
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Cut 4 sheets of aluminum foil that are long enough to completely wrap the ribs, about twice the length.
- Cut one of the sheets into 4 even pieces then crumple into logs. Stack the remaining foil sheets and place the crumpled logs evenly in the center. They will support the ribs so they can be wrapped without touching the bottom, which promotes even cooking.
- Rub the ribs with V Spice Seasoning on both sides, then lay across the foil logs. Take care to make sure the ribs are supported evenly.
- Bring the top and bottom edges of the first foil layer together and tightly fold over the ribs, then tightly fold the remaining ends. Make sure the seals are tight because the goal is to keep any steam from escaping.
- Repeat step 5 with the remainder of the sheets.
- Place the packet into the oven and bake for 3 hours.
- Remove the packet and carefully unseal the to expose the ribs. It will release a lot of scalding hot steam, oven mitts are recommended for this step.
- Set the oven to broil. Baste the cooked ribs with VS BBQ Sauce and return to the oven. Broil for about 2-3 minutes or until browned and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Using this method the meat will be tender, moist, and falling off the bone!