1 rack of pork ribs
1 package Jovian Pantry® V Spice Seasoning
Heavy Duty aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Tear 3-4 pieces of foil long enough to completely wrap and seal the ribs. Tear 4 smaller pieces of aluminum, scrunch them into rolls and set aside for later.
- Take the V Spice Seasoning and rub onto the ribs on both sides, completely covering the ribs.
- Stack the long, flat pieces of foil then place the scrunched rolls on top. Place the seasoned ribs on the foil rolls and wrap the ribs into an airtight packet, one layer at a time so that the ribs are completely sealed.
- Place the wrapped ribs in the oven and bake for 3 to 3.5 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and CAREFULLY open the packet to expose the ribs. Turn the oven to broil (high) and place the ribs back into the oven for 3-5 minutes for a nice crust. Be sure to watch the oven as this process goes very quickly.
- Remove the ribs and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.