Notice Regarding COVID-19
We want to let our customers know what steps we have taken to keep both our customers and our staff safe during this COVID-19 pandemic. The CDC states there is very low risk of COVID-19 transmission associated with food products, but as we resume production we still believe it is our responsibility to maintain vigilant safety precautions. In addition to best manufacturing practices, we have instituted the following policies:
- Production runs are broken into smaller shifts so that our staff may effectively practice physical distancing. We will continue to produce only one product per production day to prevent any allergen cross-contamination.
- All staff members are required to wear masks in addition to gloves full-time while present at our office and production facility. Proper physical distancing procedures will also be monitored and enforced.
- Enforcement of frequent hand washing and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- Regular health checks to monitor for symptoms. Staff members who report symptoms will be provided a COVID-19 test. They will then be asked to quarantine at home following CDC guidelines.
- All staff will be required to receive COVID-19 vaccinations as they become available. Those who receive the vaccine will be required to provide documentation of proof.
Thank you for your patience and we hope all of you stay safe and healthy.
ALL NATURAL ARTISANAL SAUCES AND SEASONINGS
At Jovian Pantry®, we believe delicious food shouldn’t be hard to make. Our products are crafted using only natural ingredients, with no MSG or artificial preservatives. No fuss or muss, just easy, authentic, delicious.
Our focus is on all natural ethnic sauces and spice blends. We were frustrated with the lack of products with authentic flavors but without artificial additives, so we decided to make our own and share them! Visit our online store to purchase or find them at these great locations.