A light, refreshing noodle salad. Great for picnics or pot-lucks because the recipe can be easily scaled. It’ll be the most popular dish there!
- 1 package of any type of noodle or pasta – linguini, penne, rotini, vermicelli
- 1 cup fresh snap peas, julienned
- 1 cup carrots, shredded (can be store-bought)
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Jovian Pantry® Sesame Dressing
- Fresh ground black pepper or chili flakes to taste
- Bring a large pot of water with salt and a little oil to a boil. Add the noodles or pasta and cook until al dente or to your preferred doneness. Drain the pasta and set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cooled noodles and chopped veggies. Pour your desired amount of Jovian Pantry® Sesame Dressing, about 1/3 to 1/2 of the bottle.
- Mix thoroughly. Let rest for 20 minutes and serve at room temperature, or place in the fridge to serve later chilled.
- Top with the ground pepper or chili flakes before serving.