A light, refreshing noodle salad. Great for picnics or pot-lucks because the recipe can be easily scaled. It’ll be the most popular dish there!
Refreshing Sesame Noodle Salad
A light, refreshing noodle salad. Great for picnics or pot-lucks because the recipe can be easily scaled.
- 1 package noodles or pasta
- 1 cup snap peas julienned
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup scallions chopped
- Jovian Pantry® Sesame Dressing
- Fresh ground black pepper or chili flakes to taste
- Bring a large pot of water with salt and a little oil to a boil. Add the noodles or pasta and cook until al dente or to your preferred doneness. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Mix thoroughly. Let rest for 20 minutes and serve at room temperature, or place in the fridge to serve later chilled.
- Top with the ground pepper or chili flakes before serving.