V Spice Rack of Lamb
The easiest rack of lamb you will ever make!
- Preheat oven to 450 ° F.
- Cut 4 sheets of aluminum foil that are long enough to completely wrap the rack, about twice the length.
- Cut one of the sheets lengthwise into 4 even pieces, crumple into logs then bend into a v shape. Stack the remaining foil sheets and place the crumpled logs evenly spaced. This will support the rack and helps to promote even cooking.
- Use a knife or fork to poke small holes into the meat. Rub the rack of lamb with V Spice Seasoning on all sides, concentrating more of the rub on the top layer. Lay across the foil logs so the entire rack is supported.
- Bring the top and bottom edges of the first foil layer together and tightly fold over the rack, then tightly fold the ends. Make sure the seals are tight because the goal is to keep any steam from escaping.
- Repeat step 5 with the remainder of the sheets.
- Place the pouch into the oven and bake for 40 minutes for medium* to medium-well doneness.
- Remove the pouch and carefully unseal the to expose the rack. There will be a lot of scalding hot steam, oven mitts are recommended for this step.
- Set the oven to broil and return to the oven. Broil for about 2-3 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
A probe thermometer will be your best friend for this recipe! You will want to aim for an internal temperature of 145 ° F for medium* to medium-well. Remember, the rack of lamb will continue to cook while resting. * Please be aware that consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness.