Refreshing Sesame Noodle Salad
A light, refreshing noodle salad. Great for picnics or pot-lucks because the recipe can be easily scaled.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 package noodles or pasta
- 1 cup snap peas julienned
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup scallions chopped
- Jovian Pantry® Sesame Dressing
- Fresh ground black pepper or chili flakes to taste
Bring a large pot of water with salt and a little oil to a boil. Add the noodles or pasta and cook until al dente or to your preferred doneness. Drain and set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, add the cooled noodles and chopped veggies. Pour your desired amount of Jovian Pantry ® Sesame Dressing, about 1/3 to 1/2 of the bottle.
Mix thoroughly. Let rest for 20 minutes and serve at room temperature, or place in the fridge to serve later chilled.
Top with the ground pepper or chili flakes before serving.